RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with your order, please review our return and refund policy provided below. We advise you to read the policy carefully before proceeding.
- For all returns, customers will be responsible for the delivery fee. Dr.Althea will only be responsible for the delivery charge if products are missing, damaged or incorrect.
*All items during “Specific Promotions” and ‘Gifts’ are not eligible for refunds, exchange, or store credit.
- All products received within 60 days of the original transaction date are eligible for a refund to the original form of payment.
- Items purchased on doctoraltheaglobal.com must be returned via shipping carrier only. Returns cannot be hand-delivered to our office and cannot be returned to our retail stores. Only items purchased on doctoraltheaglobal.com will be accepted. All products purchased through the Dr.Althea retail on/offline stores will not be processed and the package will be returned to the sender.
- Dr.Althea reserves the right to deny a return if the item is deemed as counterfeit intentionally damaged. These items are not eligible for exchange or refund and will be returned to sender.
- All return refunds are processed within approximately 7-10 days upon arrival at our distribution center.
- Please note that our return policy may change at any time without notification.
- All products must be returned in new condition. We do not accept damaged sealing or used products, these products may be sent back to the customer.
- Gifts and samples from the purchase must be returned with the package. Please note, no refund of any kind will be issued until the free gift is received.
Refunds for skin problems
If Dr.Altheas' products caused skin troubles or damaged , we need a medical certificate that proves our products caused the skin problems or pictures that can clearly shows skin troubles.