10月 14, 2019Basics
10 Tips for a Better Cleansing Routine
Before We Go On
If you've ever wondered how Koreans have such flawless and radiant skin but, when you ask for their skincare secret often times they recite the holy grail 3 step skincare routine: cleanse, tone, and moisturize. Leaving you feeling bewildered and confused, this may be the article for you. This is a situation that happened from personal experience - so as told by a Seoulite with AMAZING skin, we'll be talking about why their simple routine can lead to flawless looking skin.
In Korean beauty before any makeup products or skincare products are applied to the skin, cleansing comes first and foremost. According to Korean beauty, if there is one thing you can do for your skin it is cleansing effectively. Many Koreans will focus solely on cleansing, finding the correct combination of cleansing products to suit their skin needs, before purchasing the ideal toner, moisturizer, and serums. But it's beyond the Western idea of cleansing, there are meticulous details and thoughtfulness behind their cleansing regime. And there are good reasons behind this attention to detail towards cleansing. Firstly, to be able to fully see the effects of the other skincare products the pores must be clean enough to take in the nutrients provided by the products. Secondly, the face is exposed to all sorts of dirt, and oil: including makeup, sunscreen, pollution, excess sebum, and so on. Improper cleansing causes breakouts, and other skin concerns as debris slowly build up and clog your pores. So after a long day and maybe in the morning, it is necessary to use, not just one but, two cleansers to cleanse thoroughly and properly. Especially if you live in a city or an environment with more airborne toxins. Cleansing properly can mean brighter, and clearer skin. This makes it the perfect base for other products that may go on the skin.
The double cleansing method, recently popular in the US, has been a long time cleansing method in Korea. The classic cleansing duo includes an oil-based cleanser followed by a water-based cleanser for thorough cleanliness. Some people have begun to use a water-based cleanser and cleansing water for an even gentler cleansing routine. While opting out of the oil-based cleanser because they do not like the feeling of applying oil onto their skin. If that is also the case for you, we recommend trying Dr.Althea's Ultra Gentle Cleansing Water and Dr.Althea's Amino Acid Gentle Bubble Cleanser. In this article we'll help you get the most out of your cleansing products, we'll be diving into tips and tricks for a thorough and effective cleanse that will improve your skin!
1. Make sure your hands are clean before you cleanse to avoid adding any bacteria to the face.
2. Apply the oil-based cleanser onto dry skin to remove any makeup, excess sebum, and dirt.
3. If using cleansing water, use a cotton pad and apply it onto dry skin.
4. Then to better remove leftover cleanser and sebum, pat warm water onto the face to open up pores. It's best if you're in the shower with hot to warm water - the added stem from the shower will open up your pores, even more, to make it easier for the next cleanser to clean out the pore.
5. Apply water-based cleanser as the second cleanser.
6. Pay extra attention to areas of your face that are more sensitive and/or generates more sebum. These areas include the crevices of your nose, cheeks or forehead (especially if you have bangs). Those areas tend to accumulate the most sebum and dirt.
7. Be gentle around cleansing the eye area as the skin is very delicate.
8. Apply toner after cleansing to balance pH levels.
9. Pat your face dry gently with your hands.
10. Choose cleansers that are right for you and your skin. Pay attention to what your skin needs.
Next Up: How to Prevent and Repair Blue Light Damage
Pembahasan yang sangat membantu. Saya sangat berterima beri akan hal ini.
Kunjungilah idpoker333 kalau ada waktu, terima beri.
Maximo 10月 18, 2019